Sign in to follow this  
Abraxas

How many songs is regina playing at The Beacon?

i've been planning to attend the show regina was going to play at the beacon. But now, the prices are a little too much for me and then i heard that this is mainly a rufus wainwright show. So now, i am really worried that Reggie will only play one song and i end up listening to rufus Wainwright for the rest of the whole show. Can someone please clear this whole situation for me. Is it a Rufus show or Regina Show and if rufus how many songs will she most likely play? Its my first regina show that i am planning to show up to PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been planning to attend the show regina was going to play at the beacon. But now, the prices are a little too much for me and then i heard that this is mainly a rufus wainwright show. So now, i am really worried that Reggie will only play one song and i end up listening to rufus Wainwright for the rest of the whole show. Can someone please clear this whole situation for me. Is it a Rufus show or Regina Show and if rufus how many songs will she most likely play? Its my first regina show that i am planning to show up to PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On average when Regina has opened for the Dresden Dolls/mates of State/etc etc, she usualy plays around an hour sometimes a little more or a little less. Since its a NYC show and along with having more crossover fans in addentance, than many of the other bands she has opned for *cough* keane *cough* Roll Eyes ........i would say leaning on the longer side of the hour. Plus she is the only opening act so she dosent have to share the opening time frame with one or two other bands. Even if u are having doubts , go any way. The first time i saw Retgina play, it was as an opener, and it was just as magical as seeing her headlining. Plus if she opens , then there is more of a chance you will get to meet her during or after the show. IT IS A WIN/WIN SITUATION!!!! (I know people out there paid a lot of money to see Regina when she was opening for not only Keane but the Killers as well. So consider yourself very very lucky that it is Rufus (who i actually think is kick ass) .