Sign in to follow this  
Django

Regina on Leno

You're a post-monster Caramella!

51 in 22 days! You're on fire! (or crack?)

But it's ok, we all accept you for who you are too... ENGINEER, give us a sign of life if yer still around!

that means Caramella at your current posting rate in approx 4.4 months you wil have approx 306 posts. giving you a sharp lead on most of the baord. Good look to you in your Quest, and watch out Shawn!

* not that it is a contest or anyhting.

To be honest, I've been having insomnia lately(Finals Week. Eeker!!)and to calm my nerves, I type here...guess I've been pretty nervous...I should use more of those techniques I learn in Yoga...Ooooommmmm...(but on the other hand, even Yoga's giving a final. Will it ever end?!)

Oooooooooommmmmmm Is actually spelled/pronounced AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM (aum) or in some circles (ohm,) but from the symbol Om (the character for GSmilerd in some languages) made up of three curvey things attached and a semi circle with a dot inside in the upper right hand corner. If you have a final, I suggest you brush up on your mantras Wink

And for extra credit can anyone tell me what the letters AUM(OHM/OM) represents?......aww screw it...I will just cut and paste something for ya....(aum/ohm/om) The greatest of all mantras, it is the representation of the Supreme Being. The past, present and the future are all included in this one sound.

A - emerges from the throat

U - rolls over the tongue

M - ends on the lips

A - waking, U - dreaming, M - sleeping

___________________-may you go in peace,

_______________________________________________David

* remember the good ol' days when this page used to be about Regina on Leno? Hey and remember the Super Mario Cartoon/animated series?!! i just found a bittorrent for the first (and only?) 13 episodes!!! i cant wait till its done!!!!

Wow...Thanks for the Yoga info! I don't think that's gonna be on the final, but that's actually interesting...You taught me more about Yoga in your prompt than I learned in the whole semester...In my class, We basicially go on all fours, go into child's pose, go back on all fours, then go into downward-facing dog, and then we sleep until the end of the period during Shabasana...I mean it's relaxing and all, but it makes me wonder if this is really Yoga. Well the teacher likes me anyway, because i wear a bindi everyday...And you're right, stwongbad, I remember when this conversation was about Regina...very vaguely...but I remember. And i DO remember that Mario brothers show! God...I think I still have an old videotape with like...3 episodes on it...i watched that show ALL the time!...

I believe it was called the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. And if you can remember the original Mario Bros NES theme, you can sing the lyrics from the TV show to it, as Mario did during the closing credits.

"Swing, your, arms, from side to side..."

etc, etc.

Didn't realize I was in a battle for the most posts Mr. Stwongbad85.

FORUM ADMINISTATOR PERSON: Please let us have access to Private Messenging again. That would keep my posting number down. Smiler

Later Days,

Shawn (who refuses to even glance at his posting count)