Sign in to follow this  
folderol and

Requests

If you went to a concert, what songs would you want Regina to play? Try to stick to ones she doesn't play often, or never has.

I'd love to hear:

-Braille

-Pavlov's Daughter

-Lounge

And a few more, most from 11:11...

You?

If you went to a concert, what songs would you want Regina to play? Try to stick to ones she doesn't play often, or never has.

I'd love to hear:

-Braille

-Pavlov's Daughter

-Lounge

And a few more, most from 11:11...

You?

I've never been left wanting from a Regina set. However, if I had the chance to make a request of sorts it would be:

-Düsseldorf

-Long Brown Hair

-Making Records

(and in the off chance she is unable to do one, any piece of classical music she likes to play would cool)

Later Days

Shawn

I ADOOOOORE Dance Anthem Of The 80's, so that.

And some random fun and lighthearted stuff like Baby Jesus and Reginasaurus.

And Reading Time With Pickle! I don't think I've ever heard a bootleg of that... Does she do it live?

And Consequence Of Sound, which, after the screw-ups at that Tonic show, is now a favorite song.

I was just listening to "In My Life" by the Beatles and was thinking how cool it would be if she did a cover of it, 'cause she could sit at the piano with her guitar and play the main parts of the song and then bust out the spiffy classical type solo on the piano. Haha, it's asking a lot but I have full confindence in her skills.

That's a great idea Django! And also, Canada will miss ya!

And Adamjk, I have to say that that Tonic show performance of Consequence of Sound was phenomenal. I loved how everyone got involved and the song was no longer a performance after that, but more like a group ritual lead by Regina.

Amazing, I felt like I was there, or like I wanted to be there really really badly.

Thanks to Kristinasaurus for the DVD!!

Oh, and if I ever got the chance to see Regina live, I think that would be enough for me. Requests would be getting a bit greedy, when really I just want to be there. I'd be happy even if she only sang songs that I hadn't heard before.

ahhh... music rules.

EDIT: Ok, I picked a song. I was going through my HUGE Regina section in my iTunes, and I realised that I don't have any live versions of "Daniel Cowman". Considering the different 'movements' there are in that song, I'd really love to see it / or simply hear it done live.

JohnnyC: Yes! Exactly! It was just this increible energetic thing. Wow. I love love love love love that specific bootleg, and the song in general more because of that. Such energy and warmth and it was like, for five minutes, everyone put aside their cultural differences to sing a silly wonderful song.

Incredible how things happen.

And I agree. I've never seen her live either, and I'd be thrilled no matter what she played.

Good god, I wish I'd been at the 2+ hour NYC show...