Sign in to follow this  
Django

Purchase College film project

I was searching for all the Regina Spektor files I had downloaded to my computer so I could put them all into one file and found a file called Regina, Levon V. I had no idea what it was but after listening to it I could tell it was Regina's voice, I just had no idea who Levon V. was. I figured he was most likely the person doing the backround music so I asked a friend of mine who is a DJ and he said it was most likely Levon Vincent, so I looked him up and emailed him. Besides stating that Regina has great talent and an amazing voice he said it was infact him and that was a film score project they had done together at Purchase College. If someone else has already posted this and its old news, what else is new, but otherwise enjoy.

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A0DAEUWFYQ5H2YE1LC8W8245D

I was searching for all the Regina Spektor files I had downloaded to my computer so I could put them all into one file and found a file called Regina, Levon V. I had no idea what it was but after listening to it I could tell it was Regina's voice, I just had no idea who Levon V. was. I figured he was most likely the person doing the backround music so I asked a friend of mine who is a DJ and he said it was most likely Levon Vincent, so I looked him up and emailed him. Besides stating that Regina has great talent and an amazing voice he said it was infact him and that was a film score project they had done together at Purchase College. If someone else has already posted this and its old news, what else is new, but otherwise enjoy.

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A0DAEUWFYQ5H2YE1LC8W8245D

I found his website several months ago where he still had the file posted. (Sorry, I forgot to share the wealth) Thanks Django

Later Days

Shawn

good detective work gentlemen.

Definatley an interesting addition to my Regina Spektor music folder, but an addition none the less. any one who is cool with computers wanna convert this file to mp3 for us?...please?...thank you?

now the next step...hunt down the film maker and get a copy to the student film....eh eh?

Haha, I think we'll have to pass the torch onto you to find that student film, stwongbad.

Good luck to anyone who can convert that to mp3, realplayer presentation files are a pain in the ass to convert. I'll give it a go on my work computer tomorrow.

Srg you da man, great new songs. But im on the computer at work right now, so i'll have to wait till i go home to listen. Damn you for making me to fake sick here in the middle of the office!!!!!

also i posted it on another thread that i dont think anyone saw (or maybe people just like to ignore me) so i will say it again here. I found an mp3 of "i cut off my hair" IM me if u want a copy of it IM = stwongbad