Sign in to follow this  
yuffie8

Liverpool

Hey

I'm thinking of heading down to the LIverpool gig as it's closest to me (wish she'd played glasgow!) but my only problem is i'm a couple months shy of 18 and would hate to go down there to get rejected at the door.

So anyone know how strict they are? Do they check everyone's ID?

Frowner

Oh Regina, how you fill you fill the air with stunning dreams.

Liverpool was fantastic last night, really fantastic. Regina seemed so relaxed and comfortable and took the chill out of the air. It was the 3rd time I had seen her, after 2 previous shows at the Night&Day in Manchester. But as is often the case, Liverpool's less pretentious culture made for a sweeter gig.

Us, Carbon Monoxide, Poor Little Rich Boy, Samson were the familiar tunes. If anyone though could provide a full set list I would be grateful.

Does anyone know the title:-

"Meat Market St, they watch each other eat, but they want to watch each other sleep", or something similar.

Or the song which contained a vocal melody that blew my head off, if I remember it ended with lyrics of "Broken hearts/Break my heart" or something similar - sorry that's so vague.

She then finished her set with a track I am sure I heard in Manchester. About "Looking down" and a "town in Vermont".

I am sorry about this vague and frustrating info. I'm afraid I was lost in another world for an hour last night.

Thanks Regina.

the songs you are refering to are

1. Dance Anthem OF the 80's

2. High Fidelity (I never loved no body fully always one foot on the ground and by protecting.........And it breaks my heart and it breaks my heart, and it breaks my hea a a a a a rt) is what i am assuming

3. and the third song i will guees you are refering to a tune called "field below" (working title). "i looked down on a field below" a pretty little tune with a great soft blues/pentonic scale riff.

I could be wrong on all three of these though (except the first)

Love, David

Thank you so much for the replies. You are spot on with every song. It feels as though each time watching Regina, you are hearing songs that you may never hear again. Part of the magic I guess.

At least I know these titles now.

Does anone know the best place to find these previously mentioned songs. Any rumours of future releases, or good bootlegs.