Sign in to follow this  
monsterinyourcloset

Favourite Regina Album?

Man this topic is old!

I'm not sure if I could say I hear a lot of Joni Mitchell sound in Braille, or 11:11. But I can see where you're coming from.

Anyway, I was going to say that since starting this thread my favourite album has changed a lot, right now they're all pretty much at a tie, but I would have to say it goes something like, Live In Bullmoose, 11:11, Songs/Soviet Kitsch (really, really can't decide there), Begin To Hope. Mostly because I listened to Begin To Hope and Songs obsessively and came as close as one can get to being tired of them, which is so far in my books impossible.

PS: How old WAS I when this started, honestly! I'm embarrassed!

Oh yeah. I would've been just recently 12.Roll EyesRazzer

Yeah...I've never really heard any songs by Joni Mitchell. Anyway, I wouldn't be able to say which one of Regina's albums is my favorite, they're all so great...!!!!

I agree that Braille sounds like Joni, and I am a Joni fan from way back. I assume Regina likes Joni since she sticks an excerpt of Joni ("Sittin' in a park in Paris, France...") into her own song, Devil Comes to Bethlehem.

I can't choose a favorite album. Too hard!

If I had to pick one Regina CD to bring to a desert island, it would have to be my homemade Regina Mix w/stuff from all her cds plus demos & live.

Soviet Kitsch is my very very favourite album, I agree with what Brenna said about all of the songs.

And SK is followed closely by Songs. And then 11:11 and Begin To Hope are tied. I love all of them completely, though.