Sign in to follow this  
drahemetib

keyboard?

she has had a few keyboards, she had a Kurtwieller keyboard in Phili once or twice, (and I think a Korg) one time. and a Yamaha keyboard in DC, and new york once (just for two songs in Irving plaza). But whenever she has access to it, a Grand/baby grand. On leno and Conan and at a few NYC shows (bowery ballroom/maybe radio city) she played a red custom Baldwin piano. But recently at Irving plaza she played a stienway & Sons piano.

She played an old beat up acoustic guitar (which i liked better) in "bobbin for apples" back in the day. but now uses an aqua green Epiphone electric w/whamy bar (specific model:no clue?) plugged into a small danelectro amp.

As for her drum kit/chair. Regina has used stools, chairs, step stools, and my favorite: a ladder. because she would catch the up beats on the step apove the one she hit for PLRB so cool! (usually mic'd from below) as for drum stick brand no clue. and as for mic brand...probly "sure.... SM58s" or something?..im not really a microphone person

The Epiphone is definitely a Kat series. I'm pretty sure it's an Epiphone WildKat (semi-hollow body) because of the Vibratone tailpiece, which she loves to use in Bobbin' for Apples.