Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

Slow Board

The forum seems to have come to a screeching hault as of late. If there is another repeat day of no posts I'll use this thread as a way to save the forum from a day which would otherwise lack wholesome posting goodness.

Later peeps

Shawn

The forum seems to have come to a screeching hault as of late. If there is another repeat day of no posts I'll use this thread as a way to save the forum from a day which would otherwise lack wholesome posting goodness.

Later peeps

Shawn

HAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHH! HAHAHAHHHA

Shawn i cant tell you how amusing i find this post.....im sitting here in my Cube, that I have aquired through a gig at some kind of a software company and Found my self today coming on the fan baord to post...more or less the same thing you just did.

i get very bored at work and I to get irked when there is no activity on the board for me to amuse myself with, email in my inbox to check, news updates on cnn, or interesting featred articles on wikipedia.

I know I know, everyone always uses the .."iwas just about to say that"!! or "OMG!! you read my mind".......

but this time you quite literally did.

And in the spirit of keeping up the vitality and overall health of the board.......(or to keep away the bordem of 9-5'rs in an office)....lets see.........maybe we can use this space as a trivia thread. (i dunno im a geek and like trivia of any kind....if u got something better lets hear it).

Trivia can be Regina related (no creepy stalker questions, like what color is the wallpaper in her bedroom closet please.) or it can be music related. or random in a good spirited general nature. (nothing stupid please).....

I wish I could attest to knowing this. Of the two regular shows I've seen her at one was in San Francisco (she was nervous), and the last one I missed a great deal of. My best guess would be Robert Zimmerman (aka Bob Dylan).

Hope the cubicle isn't too cramped. I'm working for a video game retailer's call center and the holiday season is about to crush me. Right now I'm a 5am to 4pm-er. Roll Eyes

Remember to not get too settled David. We still need to become roadies for her next tour and learn to carry yoga mats, trampolines, and monster keyboards in the most artful of ways.

Later peeps who are stuck in a desk job

Shawn

Your guess would be correct! (Robert Zimmerman)Bob Dylan is the answer.

O.K. (what does "O.K." stand for any way?)

next question

Q: Name all the "ologies" from Loveology WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE LYRICS first!......how many could you get?

**bonus** Q, what is the significance of Robert Zimmerman's performing name?

Feel free anyone to jump in here and start asking Q:'s

Porcupine-ology, antler-ology, car-ology, bus-ology, train-ology, mee-ology, you-ology, kiss-ology, forgive-me-ology, stay-ology, please-ology, love-ology,... my brain has gone kapootski.

That's all I can manage in my sleep deprived state. I was up all night watching the 5 hour BBC miniseries Pride and Predjudice.

As for Mr. Zimmerman's stage name.... I haven't yet gotten his biography. I discovered the greatness that is Bob Dylan just recently. Along with Mr. Bowie and his album Hunky Dory.

There's an ode to Mr. Zimmerman in there!

Later peeps

Shawn

I'm guessing February 2005 while watching High Fidelity (The Movie). This was in a radio show I believe. No peeps, I'm not a stalker!

Later Days

Shawn

....you know the board is slow when

an 'elder statesman' feels prompted to post.

hi David. Re: Mr. Zimmerman's stage name:

as i recall, it reflects his admiration of

the Welsh poet Dylan Thomas, does it not?

Later,

Don Q