Sign in to follow this  
Geogaddi.

We try to etch it in the best we can.... rarely though do the ones that meant the most show through and become fully recognized. Indelible ink should suffice..... it doesn’t. Was the message strong enough even though it only reached one? Even if that one is yourself?

My mood makes no reason and without approaching death a situation of gloom and stagnation have hindered it well. This story is not at its end, but one very close... and it seems to have proved to be as sorrowful.

There’s more to each one than can ever be said, or understood. The abstract, the meaningful, the thrown away scribbles. Much importance is weighed heavily against the minor. The minor points lifted higher tend to shape it all it seems. The faint memory of yourself that rarely makes an appearance/ her image that cannot be driven from your mornings first thought.

I think there is a Samson. Just watch Regina playing "Samson" on the XFM Session.

As for Daniel Cowman, I'm not as sure. I also wonder why she hasn't played it live (at least according to the .net). If she played it (without any mistakes) on Songs, she clearly practiced for it, but she never plays it live after that? I never really understood that if a song is recorded why it cannot be played live. Maybe it's an emotional thing. So maybe I just answered my own question. And it can also be forgetting the song, but I don't think it's that hard to remember it again, if it's your own...

It can be easy to love these first borns for what they are and what they always will be, but even a single mother yearns for something more.

This amazing joy wells up with each one that is brought forth and matures further with the love that comes from touched people. Family can understand to an extent......

What we share with a person that was once a stranger and is now so dear brings so much more. People who at one time were not known can envelop you in such an intense warmth it can be scary.

To some it's better to just keep an assortment of friends at the ends of your fingertips. There's too much now, there will more even later, why try to keep it up?

"I'll Stand by You" meant hardly anything at one point, but know it can reduce this person to tears. Not sure why.... at times I can faintly recollect something.... do I need to know why.... should I need to know? Questions are always what tend to make their presence known in my mind..... everything internalizes itself in "what ifs" and "whys". Things need an explantions without loose ends.

This way of thinking came from my father, he never dared to answer though. Where does this other person's fingertip-way of living come from?

Hard to beleive is the fact that all people wander through something like this. It seems all too personal to be universal. All too unique in my mind's eye to be felt by others. Well, at least by more than one other.