Sign in to follow this  
jenslennon

Regina on Södra Teatern, Stockholm Sweden

I first heard of Regina when I saw one of her videos on ZTV here in Sweden. Instantly captivated! I checked if she was going on tour and hey, whaddya know..she was coming to Sweden! So we drove from the west of Sweden all the way to Stockholm to see her. The theatre was beautiful and the show was perfect. It was everything I'd hoped and more. I just had so much fun! Smiler

lina, i'd love to get whatever you recorded as well! i'm so glad to see you were there snapping pictures - i've loved your photography for years. (i know of you since early ultimate intimate days! Red Face haha.)

i had a lovely, lovely time at the show as well. i was second row, dead center, and had an amazing time. i loved that her songs allow for laughter and high drama all within a few lines, and it's lovely to see her smile at her own songs and noises.

i about died in my seat when she did one of my favourite songs as her very last song (consequence of sounds - i love the cubicle line, okay? haha)... smashing. my heart grew three sizes.

i didn't snap very many photo's because i was too close to the stage to feel comfortable pointing the camera at poor regina, so i snuck a few in here and there, and managed to film 1 min and 46 secs of "consequence of sounds" - amusingly, regina seemed to notice the camera and sang straight at it for most of the clip, haha.

my fave pic of the night:

13e.jpg

you can see a few more and download the small videoclip at my website:

http://www.killtoknow.org/05/13b.html

It was an absolutely wonderful evening.

I have access to loads of hosting space and bandwith so anyone with recordings please contact me at olle@kanelsaft.com

love

It was a really special consert for me too, the first I've ever been to actually (well, I'm only 14, don't judge me). Won't be an easy act to follow for whoevers next, that's for sure! Thanks Jens, for shouting a bit Wink, it bugged me that every one was so quiet. I didn't dare to say anything myself, cause well... I'm 14. Had a guy next to me that bugged me even more than the silence, he laughed during the second chorus of Sailor Song as if it was the first time he'd heard it and he'd just got that Mary Anne was the ship. Amature... Otherwise it couldn't have been more perfect (maybe if she'd played Chemo Limo, Daniel Cowman or The Noise, but now I'm just acting spoiled. It was fucking great anyway). Regina was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, clever, funny and of course she kicked some musical ass. Btw, that "if you're never sorry, then you can't be forgiven" is Pound of Flesh and I'm not sure but I think "be afraid of the lame, they'll inherit your legs" is called Blue Lips. But didn't she sing Meat Market too? The one that goes "There's a meat market down the street/The boys and the girls watch each other eat/When they really just wanna watch/to watch each other sleep". Greatest evening of my life! So far at least, havn't lost my virginity yet Roll Eyes