Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Shepherd's Bush Empire 04/02/06

Thank you for that! I'm skint at the mo so avoiding looking at the ticket websites I usualy scour, so I would have missed this!

Front row! Woo! Wink

I was on Level 3 for Sufjan Steven's at the 'Bush - it was alright, but being down in the stalls will be nice!

It's a bit funny when it's seated throughout...the rows of seating put out in the stalls are fairly spaced out - it must reduce the capacity somewhat.

Should make for a great gig tho. Just think - no extra tall person standing in front and blocking your view, no shoving as people squeeze to the front/bar! Heaven! heh Wink

That stage is gonna look awful big with just the one keyboard/wooden chair centre stage!

I have just purchased a ticket, row B for me!

I been to the Empire on plenty of occasions, but never with seating downstairs! Will be strange!

Yes, that stage is going to look massive with just Regina, a keyboard and a chair in the centre!

Looking forward to it and as it's a Saturday I don't need to take non-existent holiday from work!

Stuart

Well, I just heard Regina for the first time today, loved her rather instantly and decided to do a websearch to see if she was playing London any time soon. I was rather disapointed to find out I'd JUST missed a show in Camden (very local for me).. so this news, that she'll be back in town soon-ish, makes me happy. Smiler

Weird, I just saw Antony & The Johnsons at the Shepherds Bush Empire last night and was thinking "God, this'd be SO much better if it were an all-seated venue." I was getting quite jealous of the lucky folk up in the first tier balcony. The people in the front rows up there must've just had the BEST view (and a nice place to perch their drinks too.)

I think I'll definitely have to book myself a ticket for Regina's show. Smiler