Sign in to follow this  
Geogaddi.

Steve, everyone on this forum cares about Regina.

Besides, clearly my story is the true one. I'm sure the GEO recognises that.

*highfives David*

GEO, where are you? You deleted all of your posts, or was that the forum admin?

I've chatted with several posters who ended up leaving me with threads that now portray me as a madman speaking to myself. Once I post something I keep it up no matter what. Even if it now appears to be just me posting on a thread by my lonesome.

Later days,

Shawn

Awwww! I don't think Geogaddi's coming back. He's deleted ALL of his posts! (Save for any topic starters which can't be deleted, but he's edited them down to nothing!)

This is an unprecedented move, and I feel jipped out of an answer! Especially since I had very valid thoughts and questions on his last post!

Damn it! Confused

It has happened before. Ironically enough he posted a remark in regards to that other person's actions.

Later days,

Shawn

P.S. I'm putting my handle to make you happy JohnnyC

It's funny, because I remember thinking when i first read GEOGADDIs big story (which was about Regina writing songs about him/her feelings etc.) that I should save a copy of the story for later reference.

Why did I think this? I had a feeling it would get deleted. It was just a hunch. Sure enough, two days later, it's all gone, and I never did save it. D'oh. Which is a shame, cause his posts were really interesting.

Now I feel bad about calling Geo an asshole...I was half-kidding. I mean...yeah, judging from his last post I thought he was kinda arrogant and self-involved, but at least he was an interesting character and he laid his cards on the table. Oh shit...maybe I scared him away. My comment after his last post was the first negative response...oops...

Geo...if you're out there somewhere, im sorry...i didnt really mean it...COME BACK!!! WE MISS U!!!