Sign in to follow this  
Geogaddi.

quote:
Originally posted by Geogaddi.:

So, at the behest of people more well-off than myself, I’ve been re-working this damn screenplay, and I’m quite clearly not getting very far...

.....Ohh Lord not this again. .

I am assuming the sunopsis of the "screenplay" is just the crap you have been posting on the Brumstick. In which case, let me tell you, I would not cough up $9.50 to see your posts from a forum for an artist you have a crush on turned into a film. I can not even get through your last few encyclopic rants, not that any one needs to.

I beg of you ..As the great warren G harding once promised ..."A return to normalcy"

_________________(never)_Love(d)(nobody fully),

__________________________David

quote:
Basically, what your post is more of a waste of space than Geogaddi's.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by stwongbad85:

I am assuming the sunopsis of the "screenplay" is just the crap you have been posting on the Brumstick. In which case, let me tell you, I would not cough up $9.50 to see your posts from a forum for an artist you have a crush on turned into a film. I can not even get through your last few encyclopic rants, not that any one needs to.

If you don't want to read the fucking post, don't. Basically, what your post is more of a waste of space than Geogaddi's . At least it has some value to it. Keep in mind, this IS actually his thread. He started it. Just stay away from it if you can't take any of it.

If my post is a waste then what exactly does that make the post I am CURRENTLY responding to?

No need to answer that, foul language and name calling is not becoming of a young lady. (Jesus Fucking Christ, talk about someone not taking their own advice)

I apologize if I have upset any other righteous defenders of Geogaddis HONOUR (I spelled it the canadian way for ya'll there big guy).

federol and, dont take it so personal, have you ever heard of someone "ripping on" or "giving one a hard time" , most commonly done among (but not limited to) people ages 12-30, the intention to "rouse", or "josh" that person in a humourous way, often at his/her expense to extract a jovial response from others. i don't hate Geo, if I saw him on the street I would most likely be pleasntly surprised and stop for a chat.(if he had time of course between staking Regina and traveling to Belgium)

BTW federol and, the reason we start topics (or communicate in general) on here is so that they get responded to and that people leave feedback(works the same way in real life). If someone does not like negative feedback, then they should not open their mouths...point in case = the bitch fest I am enjoying right now.

From now on everyone needs permission to resond to any threads I started.

__________________--get a Grip, Eeker

____________________________________David

But hey...no hard feelings right Federol and? Big Grin

Folderol & Stwongbad. Go wrestle in a dumpster, we have a thread to address here.

GEOGADDI.

Here's the thing dood. I know you've said that you can't go into painstaking detail regarding every element of your decidedly unfortunate story, and I'm sure nobody wants you to. HOWEVER some of your blanket statementary is just too vague for me to accept as fact (as opposed to something you've built from misconstrued evidence).

Par example monsieur. You wrote that "Though she told her family, friends and even radio stations about it and about me. She didn’t say anything directly to me. Stuff happened, magazines were edited, songs were written."

Are you sure that she wasn't telling people about the movie that she actually WAS in? You know, "Winning Girls Through Psychic Mind Control"? Ever heard of it?

Regarding the Tutu though, Stwongbad posted this earlier today:

"it waas on Purim of last year that regina Adorned a beautiful tutu on stage at the Northstar in Southside Philadelphia. i remember her talking about it and it made me ever so happy."

Ok, so she still wears the Tutu sometimes. She's a fun chick. It just makes me think that the Knitting Factory thing *may* have had absolutely nothing to do with you GEOGADDI. It was just Regina being Regina. Yeah? No? Is that acceptable to you?

Anyway, it's likely that none of us will ever know the truth but you and the Regi. That's fine, I'm sure we're all cool with that here on the 'stix. Besides I'm sure if Regina noticed the hurricane about her songs, then she's also aware of the rumble in this thread. If she wanted us to know anything she would have said something by now. The fact of the matter is that she just wants to make music, and her life is really none of our business as fans. I think though, maybe... just maybe Geogaddi, that point has always applied to you as well (as a fan), and you just don't know it.

Well, I don't know why everyone has become so... the only word I can find is mean. Perhaps this is not what was meant, but in text without a smiling face or nudging elbow it's hard to take it any other way. I could go further into a high and mighty post of my own.... I just don't have enough of a feeling that someone I don't know and have never met owes me an explanation.

Geogaddi - You don't owe anybody an explanation. And if this is all a form of fan fiction I don't mind. No need to prove yourself. Your style of writing is enjoyment enough for me.

later days,

Shawn

GEOGADDI,

Deal. I promise never to call you an "interesting character" again. My bad, I apologize.

In regards to your thread....

I still think you're an arrogant asshole, but your thread struck me as...for lack of a better word...slightly poetic(I'm sorry if that's the corniest thing you've ever read, I give you permission to throw up)The story strikes me as a sad, untold love story. I would love to believe it's true...but I'll never know, will I? But that's what makes it so endearing. I like not knowing whether it's true or not. Whether or not the story's true, you enchanted me and made me think...

But I'm an unreliable source, Geogaddi. Really, I'm just a sad romantic;a 16-year old girl looking out the window...waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet and take me away from that horrible rat race I see out that window everyday. *sigh*

And I know you might not enjoy it, but i like the way JohnnyC challenges your stories...it answers questions and everytime you respond, a new part of the love story unfolds. It's all in the spirit of good conversation, buddy. Although it might come off as obnoxious.

By the Way, Im touched that I your favorite newest member...You ain't so bad yourself, you ego-centrical bastard Smiler

Thanks for the acknowledgements GEO & LizZ. I want to hug you too!

Let me just say that I'm fond of everyone on these boards actually. It's a key reason that I spend so much time here. Anyway, regardless of any sort of justification for sharing your story GEO, I must thank you for it because although you say you have gotten nowhere it has all been quite entertaining, and maybe even a little eye opening ;-)

quote:
Originally sent by REGINA SPEKTOR:

"It is 14 songs long, and there will be 6 supplemental piano and voice songs on an EP, though I am not sure how that will be distributed (possibly broken up into B sides, or extras on websites like iTunes/Launch, etc)"

As far as the extra two tracks go, my guess is that they'll be B-sides.

*puts down a universal internet dollar*

Think about it! We now have basically two albums to look forward to! 12 tracks, PLUS 8 supplementals! FREAKING AWESOME! I just hope that we can all get our hands on the supplemental stuff. I know singles are bigger business in the UK than here in America, so maybe they all won't even be released here! *scared*