Sign in to follow this  
daveconbrio

UK Tour 2006

Leicester??!! Doh! I missed that or I would have gone to that one, which as I'm in Loughborough (don't hold it against me!) is closer than Brum. Still, I am booked to see her in Brum now and soon after, Goldfrapp as well!

Today, (6th Jan.) there was a good review of Mary-Anne and a jam session article on the back of the Guardian newspaper in the UK. It should be available online.

im really really excited as shes currently a huge writing inspiration for me.

iwas suppose to go to the liverpool gig last year but me and tom ran out of money so we couldnt affor travel Frowner

i was gutted.

but i live in leicester so - wow! i was a hppy bunny!

check this link out-

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=REGI...rpage=20&filler1=see

thats where i found the leicester date - which wasnt put on the website for a few weeks but i see they've added it now Smiler

Rawr. ¬¬

Just went out to buy my ticket for Leicester (after giving my hugely grateful friends a whole day of Yay-I'm-Going-To-See-Regina-Spektor ear bashing...). Bought it from Rockaboom, and had no problems getting served, so I assumed it was at most a 16+. Turns out it's an 18+ Frowner I'm probably the most gutted I could possibly be...those who do get to go, gimme a holler and tell me how it goes, yeah?

actually I live up in Surrey, but do nip down to Brighton a fair bit (was at the Sidewinder for new years eve if you know it?)

Been to some good gigs down there - Devendra at the Concorde 2 this summer was excellent...I'll be seeing Jose Gonzalez there in a few weeks too (nice!)...I'd recommend it if you're not already going. Seems odd that the SPektor tours never go down there, where's most other people seem to head to the coast (or at least go to the Wedgwood rooms in Pompey maybe)

I'm in the front row for Shpherd's Bush! Woo!

Oh, andI nearly forgot -

Spare Oxford Zodiac ticket for sale!

I've double booked myself (my own tour bus heads to Brixton that night!) so I can't use the ticket I bought. It's an "e-ticket" which apparently I can re-allocate to another person (so you don't get a ticket, but an email to print...as the named person you need to show ID when you get there with the email).

If anyone wants it let me know and we can sort it out.

And Regina graces Newcastle... yeees!

I noticed the date hasn't been added to the tour list on this site. Luckily I happened to venture into the Carling Academy and almost wet myself when I saw her name on the gig listings.

I'm getting as many people there as I can, already have 4 tix. Anyway that's CARLING ACADEMY NEWCASTLE on THURSDAY 2ND of FEBRUARY for all you locals.

Buy tix here: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northwest&qu...ace=carlingnewcastle

Take it easy,

Damien

waaaaaah i'm seeing regina at shepherd's bush on the 4th feb! booked my tickets the day before yesterday, i wasn't sure that i'd get them but I DID!!!! this is going to be my first ever regina gig and i'm SO EXCITED!!!!!