Sign in to follow this  
adamjk

Maryann meets the Gravediggers art...

Ah, much better pic, Thank you guy.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio.."

Sorry, the background is reminiscent.

I really like the colour contrast of the roses to the rest of the drawing; Has anyone found out the name of the artist?

"....a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy"

yeah i love the art as well, it reminds me of the illustrations in the A Series of Unfortunate Events books (I know the style has some name, but i dropped out of college half way through my art appreciation class). Then again that is becoming a popular style of illustrations in the past few years.

Django,

Zeppo was the least talented of the circus chimps... or so they thought. While he was not the greatest circus performer, he was a superb artist and gained a PhD in Pyscho=philosophy. Just as Zeppo Marx was the least talented of the Marx Brothers... or so it was thought...

THe other Marx Bros. are said to claim Zeppo as the funniest of all of them. While not portraying it on the screen, he was a contributing writer and apparently had the sharpest comedic mind of them all.

________DAVID

Mister Dom...

I don't think Regina has a "Mary Ann" obsession. This album is simply a compilation from her past recordings. And so appropriately, she titled it to reflect how the different stories and characters are now in one place, in one album. It's cute, and fun, and even though I have the other albums, I've just pre-ordered as well!

Woot woot!

So a while back I read it would be a LP/DVD or CD/DVD....but now no mention of a vniyl release anywhere. Anyone seen anything about the vinyl issue coming out, or is it now Cd only?

I was really looking forward to having the tracks on vinyl, seeing as we already have Songs, SK and the DVD (looks the same as the one that came bundled with SK with Us and the Survival Guide)...not totally (don't stone me to death now!) convinced I'll pick it up on Cd.