Sign in to follow this  
Shalom

How do I get from Manchester back to London?

Hello people,

I bought tickets for Regi's show on Manchester (26/01). My hotel is on London, and I have troubles finding a convenient way to get back after the show.

Does anyone here planning to do the same route by car? (I would gladly pay for the fuel if needed) or- do you know a train or bus that leaves Manchester on 23:00-00:00, doesn't cost to much and arrives to London earlier than 6 am?

Thanks!

Hello people,

I bought tickets for Regi's show on Manchester (26/01). My hotel is on London, and I have troubles finding a convenient way to get back after the show.

Does anyone here planning to do the same route by car? (I would gladly pay for the fuel if needed) or- do you know a train or bus that leaves Manchester on 23:00-00:00, doesn't cost to much and arrives to London earlier than 6 am?

Thanks!

I hate you all!!!

Well, not for real. Just in the way that you hate the sun when in gets in your eyes. You don't REALLY hate it.

Anyway, the reason for this faux hate is because you all get to see Regina ALL THE TIME over in the UK, and here I am in Toronto, and I have NEVER SEEN HER!

*cries*