Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet Lighter

[u]Madison Square Garden Goddess[/u]

I saw regina at MSG and she was amazing...after the tonic i cried, i was so moved...I went there because my friend Matt who plays in Levy told me regina was going to be there...i went and i was so amazed at watching the angel play so close...she glowed...i swear i saw her glow and it wasnt the headlights...i loved it when she sang that song and asked everyone to sing the chorus America...she was so fun...tipsy and cute. At MSG I was so happy to see her again...watching an angel once in your life will change you, but seeing one twice will make your heart sing to the heavens. This was such a good thing. Mind-blowing isnt the right word for what she is but its the first thing that comes to mind. I am not prepared to forget the times i saw her. i wanted to scream and cheer so loud at madison square garden, but there was an eight year old there with his sister and his father. I screamed so loud after every song at the tonic...i wanted to get her autograph so bad. i bought soviet kitsch and songs. i wanted to buy 11:11 at MSG, but they didnt sell it from what they told me. the strokes performance was so amazing that i thought i was going to have a heart attack. it was so sweet when regina sang with julian on the second to last song...its one of the best songs that the strokes have done. i went on the 30th. the more i listen to songs and soviet kitsch, the more i become smitten with her voice and sound. she is truely beautiful. god gave us an angel with a piano and a voice of a syren. she can hypnotize you and make you fall in love with her art and soul. :!: :shock:

I saw regina at MSG and she was amazing...after the tonic i cried, i was so moved...I went there because my friend Matt who plays in Levy told me regina was going to be there...i went and i was so amazed at watching the angel play so close...she glowed...i swear i saw her glow and it wasnt the headlights...i loved it when she sang that song and asked everyone to sing the chorus America...she was so fun...tipsy and cute. At MSG I was so happy to see her again...watching an angel once in your life will change you, but seeing one twice will make your heart sing to the heavens. This was such a good thing. Mind-blowing isnt the right word for what she is but its the first thing that comes to mind. I am not prepared to forget the times i saw her. i wanted to scream and cheer so loud at madison square garden, but there was an eight year old there with his sister and his father. I screamed so loud after every song at the tonic...i wanted to get her autograph so bad. i bought soviet kitsch and songs. i wanted to buy 11:11 at MSG, but they didnt sell it from what they told me. the strokes performance was so amazing that i thought i was going to have a heart attack. it was so sweet when regina sang with julian on the second to last song...its one of the best songs that the strokes have done. i went on the 30th. the more i listen to songs and soviet kitsch, the more i become smitten with her voice and sound. she is truely beautiful. god gave us an angel with a piano and a voice of a syren. she can hypnotize you and make you fall in love with her art and soul. :!: :shock: