Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

Election (beginning to hope)

i love canada Smiler i love that they are so enviromentally conscious. I mean.... who the hell is from a state where you see really severe effects of global warming and still has the gaul to say it is not caused by humans and we shouldn't have to fix it. i use this word extremely sparingly but seriously, stupid c**t. only in america, gosh.

Props to Canada! and good luck!

I work as an assistant librarian and have been fortunate enough to help people register to vote. It is a very lovely thing to do.... and I'm happy to be doing so after escaping that small cell and creating a new identity. Don't even try to track me.... I've got mad covert internet skills.

later days,

Shawn

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

Another Federal Election is happening tomorrow!

If you're in Canada and old enough to vote, DO IT!

And if you know how to get Shawn or Caramella back on the boards, DO THAT TOO!

*heart*

I'm not old enough to vote...

I have friends who are (and didn't! Despite my persistent yelling at them)

But I'll throw in that I watched the debates, in French and English, and that I've been discussing politics like nobody's business.

*nerd*

Also, Shawn!

I'm glad you got out alive. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn:

I'm happy to be doing so after escaping that small cell and creating a new identity. Don't even try to track me.... I've got mad covert internet skills.

Following up on a joke from nearly three years ago = barrel-aged fine comedy! Frig Shawn, I'm glad to see your old mug on here again! I missed that signature. Sometimes the revolving door of this place makes me feel like the outcast that perpetually failed to graduate from school. The old crew comes back for their ten-year, and I'm still here Roll Eyes

ON THREAD-RELATED NEWS: We have an almost identical parliament here as we did before the election. Stephen Harper (our still-Prime Minister) and his conservative party are dickfaces for wasting $300 million taxpayer dollars by calling an election with the hope to gain a majority... thank goodness they didn't.

Oh Shira, if I had your ear, I could rant for hours about why I made the last minute decision to not vote.

You heard me.