Sign in to follow this  
Caramella Canella

a weird thing to appeal to weird people

this has nothing to do with anything...its just an artsy dance I thought might appeal to a weird friendly crowd like you guys(by the way, I love you all!!)when i first saw this I was like WTF? But then it grew on me and I watched it multiple times admiring the skill and uniqueness of it...the good kind!Anyway, here's the website:

http://www.videod.com/danspace/tami_stronach_dance.html

For people who have seen that movie, The Neverending Story, ever wonder what happened to that beautiful little blonde empress? well...that's her...

this has nothing to do with anything...its just an artsy dance I thought might appeal to a weird friendly crowd like you guys(by the way, I love you all!!)when i first saw this I was like WTF? But then it grew on me and I watched it multiple times admiring the skill and uniqueness of it...the good kind!Anyway, here's the website:

http://www.videod.com/danspace/tami_stronach_dance.html

For people who have seen that movie, The Neverending Story, ever wonder what happened to that beautiful little blonde empress? well...that's her...

I just checked on IMDB... I can't believe that she isn't credited with ANY other films. I STILL have a crush on that girl!

I mean really. I was little, I thought girls were gross. And then BAM, the Neverending Story came out and every boy was in love.

So I say again. No other movies by her? Weird!

i KNOW...of all people I would have thought that she would have been working in the movie industry her entire life, but no...instead she became this artistic, unique, non-conformist dancer and choreographer...she wasn't sucked into the hollywood cliche...I think that's cool...

The dance intrigued, and made me smile.

Far better than I can say for nearly everything else I've ever seen choreographed (a few exceptions of course). I guess that means that I liked it?