Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

Raugust! Well done, you seem completely Reginified to the bone! I have way too much Regina knowledge for my own good as well, so i took a break from the forums for awhile (2 months almost!). Sorry to leave this post unattended, but it seems I got my punishment by missing the news that there was a new song called "Love, you're a whore"!!! It kills me that I missed this when it happened (upon which I'd have promtly tracked down the appropriate recording). In my defence, a few of the weeks I was gone were spent travelling in Ireland, so I had to give up the 'ol internet while drinking, and exploring, and drinking. Also, drinking. But even while I was there I couldn't resist the urge to recommend Regina to a few people. XD

ANNNYWHO, is there anything else that I need to update besides adding that song and instituting your extremely thorough formatting techniques? ;-)

Now the hunt begins for some uncompressed "Love, you're a whore"

Wow, I was unaware this thread had become so huge. Anyway, I have now succesfully falen in love with the song "Love You're A Whore". I should really look around here more. New years resolution! A bit late but what ev's. I need to get me some more Regina. RIGHT NOW.

quote:

Can someone please repost these somwehere permanent?