Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

JohnnyC-

One More Time With Feeling

Oddly, I thought that I had added that one upon my triumphant return to the 'stix. Clearly the power of Grayskull is not with me.

Done.

I still want deets on this Carbon demo though. Sounds fishy to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

hola jav.

are you in Santiago? i have been there a few times. My family lives in Buenos Aires mostly, so when i visitt from the states, we can visit Chile!

I´m from Viña Del Mar. I don´t know if you know it. It's like two hour from Santiago.

(sorry about my english :P ejje)

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

JohnnyC, you can find the demo of Carbon Monoxide here:

http://www.respektonline.com/demo.html Smiler

Fair enough! I'll mark it because it sounds legit (although, the crackling noises sound artificial). I'm still skeptical it what I'm saying. I mean, how did it suddenly sufrace in mid 2007 after all of the other demos have been floating around for years? I dunno, seems like such a new addition should have a back story as to who on here found it first, and where. (kaile & jwep, I'm looking in your direction)

Hello! I am assuming you are "j_coluch" from LJ. You told me to ask you here for a link to the Irving Plaza show.

Also, I was wondering if it would be alright if I recreated a version of this list at ReSpekt Online with download links for those that have live versions available. It would probably look something like the concerts page we made, but with more information about the songs. If not, that is cool. Thanks! Smiler