Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

quote:
Originally posted by MrHen:

I was wondering if it would be alright if I recreated a version of this list at ReSpekt Online

Yes I am/can be/have been, j_coluch on LJ.

By all means recreate the list. It's a contribution from all - OpenSource if you will. Ultimately I hope it evolves into a searchable list with links for lyrics, downloads, and even all known versions of each song. That's the dream anyway... a proper archive. That certainly isn't going to be realised on this thread though, so please spread the seed, and perhaps someone, some day, will give birth to such a beasty RegiMonster parented by the shared knowledge of all.

hey, i'm back again. haha.

Thanks to everyone who helped me before.

Now all I need is:

Ain't No Cover

Chicken Song

Cinderella

Film Project Score(SUNY Purchase)

School Is Out

Sunset

Voice on Tape (for Jenny Owen Young)

how do we actually know that the "unavailable" ones actually exist.

just wondering... Smiler

chicken song, cinderella, and school is out are all unavailable. only one person has them, and regina has requested that that person does not post them on the internet.

I have Jenny Owen Youngs' version of it. Which is good... I didn't realise Regina had covered it. Or has she? Am I just getting confused? After all, the original song does have Regina's voice in it as an answer phone message...

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

chicken song, cinderella, and school is out are all unavailable. only one person has them, and regina has requested that that person does not post them on the internet.

OMG that one person is very, very lucky! I admire them for respecting regina's wishes and not posting them on the net.