Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

Forgot to mention this earlier, but while the Google 2001 index was up, I punched in regina's name for shits and giggles and came across a passing reference to a demo recording of a song titled simply "Men". Not being hip to the limited-time nature of the index, I didn't bother to do a screencap or anything, though, but I swear I wasn't (too) drunk at the time.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

Forgot to mention this earlier, but while the Google 2001 index was up, I punched in regina's name for shits and giggles and came across a passing reference to a demo recording of a song titled simply "Men". Not being hip to the limited-time nature of the index, I didn't bother to do a screencap or anything, though, but I swear I wasn't (too) drunk at the time.

Wow! Do you really think we could have missed a song? I suppose we always thought Woolen Gloves and Be Like A Cloud were gone, so I suppose it could happen.. But then again, lots of people name songs incorrectly, for example I know at least three of my friends who have a song sang by Chris Martin from Coldplay, and because they all illegally downloaded it from the same original source they have it as Damien Rice.

A new Regina mystery. How cool Big Grin

Srg, I saw the same thing, and I'm 15, and therefore not drunk.

And...I didn't take a screencap, either, but I know I looked everywhere on the website it was on to try and find some kind of hint, but there was nothing.

Web design...was really gross back then.

And I feel like there was something else that was interesting...it was another song that was already out, but it was a demo for it.

Or maybe that was my imagination making me see what I wanted to see...