Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

Aprés Moi - thank you SO MUCH for the upload. Smiler I was just about upload All is Love for you but Socks beat me to it. (Damn you Socks!)

So, the official versions are the demo versions? Then the list should say this. (Annoying).

Thank you again for the upload. Smiler I have a few Regina pics. Not many, I had a lot but as I said in my previous post, my computer crashed. Do you want me to post them here?

I have the official versions of both songs. Scarecrow and Fungus off of the Us single and December off of one of the Fidelity singles. Scarecrow and Fungus is exactly the same but December is slightly different. If you guys want me to upload it, lemme know.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinPoll:

I have the official versions of both songs. Scarecrow and Fungus off of a the Us single and December off of one of the Fidelity singles. Scarecrow and Fungus if exactly the same but December is Slightly different. If you guys want me to upload it, lemme know.

of course we want you to upload it!! =D I've only heard one version of it and I love that song ! Smiler