Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

Thanks for the update Aprés Moi! I've actually updated this ridiculous thread! Huzzah!

There are some songs in here that I've let slip under my radar and now I need to seek them out, stat! All you lucky devils have already heard them!

What is the official release of Left Hand Song (formerly ALIHFPI)?

Ballad of a Politician! Sounds epic!

Man of a Thousand Faces, official release! WHAT?! Must hear!

Oh, Marcello! WHAAAT! WHAT WHAAAT! Talk about missing out!

The Call, Live! Holy Crap! It's like my birthday! This is making my day/year!

No Surprises cover! WOW.

I'm off to search out that happy place that we all know as new Regina content for our ears!

Love & Miss ya, Brümstix!

~j!

Left Hand Song is found on the Joshua Bell album "At Home with Friends." The MOAtF OffLRec is found on her "Live from Soho" EP. Oh, Marcello is pretty awesome. But I'd have to say that "Firewood" is the best thing you've missed in these past months.

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

Thanks for the update Aprés Moi! I've actually updated this ridiculous thread! Huzzah!

There are some songs in here that I've let slip under my radar and now I need to seek them out, stat! All you lucky devils have already heard them!

What is the official release of Left Hand Song (formerly ALIHFPI)?

Ballad of a Politician! Sounds epic!

Man of a Thousand Faces, official release! WHAT?! Must hear!

Oh, Marcello! WHAAAT! WHAT WHAAAT! Talk about missing out!

The Call, Live! Holy Crap! It's like my birthday! This is making my day/year!

No Surprises cover! WOW.

I'm off to search out that happy place that we all know as new Regina content for our ears!

Love & Miss ya, Brümstix!

~j!

Hooray! Thank you for updating the main post, you rock! Aren't we so blessed to get new songs between albums?? We're probably the luckiest fans ever Big Grin

Oh, and My Man, & The Noise should probably have the OffLRec instead of the off(live) tag they have now... just for continuity. Smiler

and now there are 163 songs total (!!!) 138 original songs and 25 covers. Smiler

Mayby also "Call Them Brothers" (LRec) can be put in the awesome "Spektography"? Saw a live recording of this new song on YouTube (Haiti benefit concert)... Written and sang together with Jack Dishel (Only Son). Sounds nice!

x

I can't believe she's got so many songs... i miss many of these... mostly the covers :P i've got only 3 Frowner and i can't find those anywhere...

does someone know if these r some place? Big Grin thanx a lot for ur help Wink