Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

respektonline.com is an excellent place to start. The Spektography channel on YouTube is also marvelously extensive.

Razzer hey tnx! i knew that site, i found it amazing videos before take off from there hhaha... and a lot of concerts... but not any cover... i'll find them sometime Wink

Sorry, I didn't actually read this -entire- thread since well... it's really long. :o So if someone already brought this up, my apologies for bringing it up again, but doesn't Open Up Your Heart (Down the Road & Up the Hill) have a demo recording, from the White Session? Why is it only listed as having a live recording?

Isn't "White Session" a name of a French radio programme? - Because there is another "White session" recording from 2009 and that's from a France Inter FM radio so I presume they are all live recordings.

On respektonline http://respektonline.com/studio.php the White Sessions of Time is all around, Open, sailor song and bobbin are listed in the "Studio" section and not in the "Demo" section. But I don't think they're live? Hm. Or they may be recorded in just one take inside a studio, which makes them live, I guess... Don't know if it's for radio...

From 2009??

Alex Heffes feat. Regina Spektor:

"Birdsong"

"Balloon Girl"

Official Live Recording (London):

On the Radio

Eet

Dance Anthem

Silly Eye-Color Generalizations

Bobbin' for Apples

Wallet

Ode to Divorce

That Time

The Calculation

Machine

Hotel Song

Us

Samson

The Call

Love, You're a Whore

(tracks that have already had OffLRecs aren't listed, as no change to their entry will be necessary.)

Ahhh, the White Session radio program that you mention above isn't the same as the White Session recordings. If I remember correctly, there were recorded just before Soviet Kitsch, and were going to make up several songs of her third album, but which were later scraped in favor of what we have today. I believe the recordings included Time is All Around, Open Up Your Heart, Bobbing for Apples, and Sailor Song. Almost positive all were studio recordings. Smiler