Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

I wasn't the one talking about Belt though :-P

Great--first my memory, and now my eyes are going too. What a drag it is getting old.

Well. Some people's eyes never work. You be glad for the time you had.

:P

(I just have to add a smiley so that everyone knows I'm not being serious. I can't stand being misunderstood.)

Hey all.

I understand there has been some... "activity" as of late :-)

My most recent update was on page 45... I'll have to go back through the posts since then and consolidate the changes to be made... stay tuned I guess. I'll get to it this weekend.

~j!

Hey guys! I have a couple of dumb questions. First: Where can I find the Hotel Song demo? The posts I've found where people were offering it had links that either had expired or were from Megaupload. Second: There's an official pre-Begin to Hope version of "Uh-Merica" out there somewhere, right? I can't find the "Carbon Monoxide" single it's supposedly attached to on iTunes or Amazon.

quote:
Originally posted by Common Loon:

Hey guys! I have a couple of dumb questions. First: Where can I find the Hotel Song demo? The posts I've found where people were offering it had links that either had expired or were from Megaupload. Second: There's an official pre-Begin to Hope version of "Uh-Merica" out there somewhere, right? I can't find the "Carbon Monoxide" single it's supposedly attached to on iTunes or Amazon.

Here is a link to the Hotel Song demo.

The "Uh-Merica" version you're talking about (which was attached to the Carbon Monoxide single) was actually just a live version - not a "studio" recorded one. It was from a concert she did at Irving Plaza on September 15th, 2005. That file is also included for download in the above link (although its a version recorded by a fan that I found on Reginaspektor.net). Smiler That single unfortunately isn't available in iTunes U.S., just overseas.

That would be a leak from the musical Regina's writing the music for.

Frowner Damn, why do they keep releasing them? I flagged that video for spam/fraud but I have a feeling that won't get it taken down.