Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

quote:
Originally posted by What's a Pound of Flesh?:

Wait...I'm a newcomer to this conversation, but are those two songs mentioned above Regina's? I've never seen the names before, and now I'm perplexed.

Opposite ends and Reqiem Aeternam are by a band called Crimea. Regina did a guest appearance on those two songs. So, the songs are not hers she just did some vocals.

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

So, I found this really old video of Regina and Renate Hug (who is dancing with umbrellas) and Regina's singing Love Affair and a song I've never heard before! I'm not sure what it is?

Woah! Now that's an awesome find! New old Regina song!!

"some people know how to walk on water and others have to learn how to swim"

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

So, I found this really old video (2001) of Regina and Renate Hug (who is dancing with umbrellas) and Regina's singing Love Affair and a song I've never heard before! I'm not sure what it is?

Wow! Eeker I love it! This is an amazing find.

YES! Oh my goodness. I was watching the video and then BAM, out comes an awesome song no one knew existed before. Crazy! Does anyone know anything else about the performance or song?

*calling srg!* Smiler

I don't know if I'm the first to figure it out or not, but this performance was in March 2001! Via the amazing way-back machine (http://tinyurl.com/ReginaSites), I went to a 2002 version of reginaspektor.com, and in the "Photo Album" section, there are some Swiss newspaper cut-outs of Regina and Renate Hug at the Marabu which the captions say are from March 2001. And in two of them (photos of her playing "One String Blues" and "Braille") she is wearing the same outfit as the video! This video is such an amazing find!!!