Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

The Complete Spektography - Every. Single. Song.

quote:
I don't know if I'm the first to figure it out or not, but this performance was in March 2001! Via the amazing way-back machine (http://tinyurl.com/ReginaSites), I went to a 2002 version of reginaspektor.com, and in the "Photo Album" section, there are some Swiss newspaper cut-outs of Regina and Renate Hug at the Marabu which the captions say are from March 2001. And in two of them (photos of her playing "One String Blues" and "Braille") she is wearing the same outfit as the video! This video is such an amazing find!!!

Isn't that the same cliping which featured a picture of her playing Pavlov's Daughter live??? Or am I thinking of something else? Because I do remember seeing those clippings when I popped on that same site like a year ago... never thought we'd ever see any of those performances. Wow.

oh my goddd, this new old song sounds incredible.

11:11 was recorded over her entire 4 years at college, and i've always thought there must have been so many outtakes... ugh, it's crazy to think there could be a studio version somewhere!

do we have any unaccounted for songtitles aside from the list, pyromania, and the big towns?

quote:
Originally posted by Emmerrrrrrr:

Me too! (@Pavlov's Daughter). I downloaded the .flv file. Googled the dancer, here's Braille: http://www.renatehug.ch/ball.html

Oh since this is the top post on this page.. go to the previous page!!

The Braille dance is kinda funny looking Wink Regina's voice sounds so different. It's really good. She sounds steady.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

:o What an incredible 11:11 era song! What shall we call it until we find out the real title? "Walk on Water?"

I was wondering about that too, we can't keep calling it That New Old Song.. I think "walk on water" sounds pretty good.

if i had to guess, i'd guess that the song was called "slowly" or maybe "know," but "walk on water" is much nicer i think. "eternal life?" "some people?" it could be anything! Confused

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

I was thinking "Eternity's a Drag", but I like "Walk on Water" too.

I think it is "Eternal life is a drag". But I kinda prefer "Walk on water".