Sign in to follow this  
8thFloorSnowInDenial

Amanda Palmer Solo Show Cover

Eeker WOW!

That's too cool. I've been looking forward to reading that all day guys. Many thanks. Big Grin

No topless coin-operated boy rave? shit! Sounds like it was awesome even so.

Thanks ladies. Smiler

Eee Bee... You Lucky mother******

Uhh, I'm stunned. Thank you so much for the report and the photos... Gosh, I miss Amanda so much! Or can you say you miss someone you've never met? Whatever. I'm glad you had the chance to experience her, though, and were kind enough to share it with us poor things not able to see Amanda ourselves. And Brian, too? Oh dear. I guess I would have fainted. Multiple times. Big Grin

yep it was amazing!!! it was really worth way more than 25 dollars in my opinion. the danger ensemble did a great job acting out a lot of the songs and bringing them to life. the violinist was great too. toward the end amanda played creep while walking through the audience and after that there was a mini dance party with the techno version of coin operated boy lol. i'll upload some pics when i go to my college tomorrow (since the camera's usb is in my dorm) and i'll post the guitar hero video on youtube Smiler

It was the awesomest show ever!

OMG! I love it so much. She totally rocked the stage Big Grin

The Danger Ensemble was great. I loved the acting!

I'm still freaking out. The only thing in my head is a giant sign that says "I love Amanda".

So i better stop writing now ^^

She played Creep? Cool Awesome

Did she play Umbrella too?

She plays those Dresden Dolls songs really good without drums. I miss Brian though.

Yeah she played Apres Moi in New Haven because last time she played there with the DDs Reg opened for them.