Sign in to follow this  
8thFloorSnowInDenial

Amanda Palmer Solo Show Cover

One of the greatest facts, to me, about all this reg and Amanda stuff is that Jasmine, Kate and Sophie have become such fast friends. I hope it lasts forever. Oh and Sophie, now you can't leave... Wink

The Three Amigas....

I know! It's so awesome that we found each other and share the same interest in music.

I was about to call my LCC and leaving that family on Monday and then I thought about what might happen and that I probably would never see you guys again and it broke my heart.

So I decided to stay (at least for the next time) and I hope we'll have a great time as long as possible (8 months left).

Basically I just want to say...

I love you guys <3

PS: Thanks for pointing that out George ^^

Awww i agree! I remember when stixers were talking to her at mccarren and she asked us if we all knew eachother, and i think it was george who said yeah and it's all thanks to her. she was so happy that we were like a community of friends and she was hoping the forum would bring her fans together, and it definitely did. i'm so thankfulBig Grin

Did you read Amandas last blog?

The thing where RoadRunner wants her to edit the "Leeds United" video, because her belly looks fat?

Omfg! I can't believe that! She's perfect. Mad

I suggest we all get accounts at the shadowbox (for those who don't have one already) and put pics of our bellies there. Mine will be up in a few minutes.