Sign in to follow this  
8thFloorSnowInDenial

Amanda Palmer Solo Show Cover

Yay for the link! Thank you!

I love Amanda's music, her blog, her thoughts, so I'd like to get a grip and register to Shadowbox, but it's a scary palce. Too scary for me! I thinks I'd get eaten alive if I posted anything. Guess that's the opposite of the original idea of the forum, but I can't help it. I'm not comfortable there.

I wish and wish and wish that Amanda would come to Finland and give some of her love to the Finnish amandaholics, but yeah. That's not very likely to happen.

No i didn't read the WKAP thread yet. I always stop at page 2 or something. I can't pay attention to anything longer than 10 minutes *haha* But i might try it again...

I love her blogs too. Did anyone read the vagina blog? It's hilarious *muahahah*

It's so nice that she keeps us informed and tells us what's going on in her head. I wish Regina would do that *hmm*

I've been reading the old (compared with her brand spanking new one that is updated every other day at the moment) Dresden Dolls blog since last night, I rushed home, skipped the gym and only spent 5 minutes telling my mum what happened at work to read the rest of the blog.

It is scaring me how much I think like her. It's nice to identify.

She's obviously found a great way to express herself, something I haven't discovered quite yet. It's all very very frightening, reading so much about her personally, and being able to then hear how it all comes out in her music, it's almost 3 dimensional.

And I adore how much she identifies with Regina and write about her, she seems to be as inspired by Regina as we are. I think I might just be in love with Amanda Palmer.

Wow! That 3D thing was exactly what i was thinking about the other day. It's just awesome to see the process she's going through when writing songs or reading about how it is like to be on tour.

Of course i love the entries about Regina!

I know i read those old blogs, but i read the new ones too.

And i fucking love Amanda Smiler

(although she has a bad influence....i'm writing/saying/thinging "fuck" way too often *haha)

Haha I like to curse, it's a powerful feeling if you do it right.

Love it, it's like reading some ones diary, without the feeling that you are intruding on them, she wants us to read it. lol it's weird but i cant stop myself.

Amanda's blog makes my day. She updates it so often I have no time to get frustrated waiting. Love the way she writes... And I love the fact that she writes. And so personally! Usually artists want to keep their distance and not to be too open with their "fans" (oh how I hate that word). Her blog makes me feel like I know her personally. Of course I don't and of course the blog and music and stuff are only one side of her. But still. I love her.

Vaginablog = hilarious! Loved it, totally loved. I don't know why it's so hard to be open about these kinds of things, since it's no problem for me to talk about my periods. I'm glad it's not a problem for her either. Big Grin And she's such a great writer I always enjoy reading her thoughts.

Hee, postful of random amandaloving... But after all, she is the Artist of my Life at the moment. Ugh, why won't she come here and see me? I'm drooling over my computer when watching videos of her live shows. They're just amazing, and I want to attend one so baaad! Frowner