Sign in to follow this  
im a pizzatarian

Im really upset

Well at least you are not in Alaska. Texas will be your best bet I predict. pretty vauge i know, but check her tour posts see how close the palces she played before are to u.

Oklahoma ......you never know though, You may be seeing her in your state SOONER than you think .

forgive me, i had to try my hand at a little state nickname humour. i apologize deeply.

- David

* also, dont think that Regina has has to play a big place or even a medium sized (500-1000 occ)venue, in areas like yours where she may not have as big a fanbase built up, she will probly play a small coffee shop-esque type venue that you would not think of. the Show she played in Phili where she was headlining was really small, and the building was a stage on one side, and a pool hall/ bar on the other, seprated by a thin wall and a door /window or two that i could hear the local classic rock station blasting into my right ear. Very distracting, but still one of my favorite show. even some of the shows she plays in NYC are very very small clubs (a few houndred people). I recomend hunting down any resteraunt/bar/club that has a stage, and tellign them about her. (she was on Conan, Leno etc, and put them in touch with her tour mang.)

i'm with the unfortunate few who haven't had the opportunity to go to one of her shows. of course, i'm also vehically impaired (i mean, i'm really just too lazy to get off my ass and get my license.) i can't even see regina in a large, unintimate arena?

alos, it's funny how someone saw the word proactive and started talking about acne medication...

quote:
Originally posted by im a pizzatarian:

oh man, how sweet would that be if she played a freakin coffee shop. she is so hott and i would be able to get so close. all i want from regina is a good show and a kiss on the cheeck, then i could die a happy man! Smiler

Dude, I'm in Tulsa too. The Cain's Ballroom rocks! I've seen some of my favorite all time shows there. Wilco, Garbage, Concrete Blonde, Faith No More, and many others. Regina should play there for sure.

Pizzatarian, be grateful that she even plays in America. She was supposed to play here in France and cancelled twice. She cancelled loads of UK shows too and other European tours. I will probably have to go to London to see her in February (which will be nearly a whole year after I was originally supposed to see her), so why don't you stop whining and get on a greyhound.

Hehe old but funny post. No one pointed it out so Ill indluge it, reguardless that its pretty obvious as seen by the subtle and not so subtle humor Big Grin. The music is in the albums.

wow... lots of Okies... I'm an Okie as well though I'm currently going to school in MN. But I would LOVE to see regina live. I'm going to be in NYC in March and I'm hoping she'll be performing somewhere there... but we'll see. To see her live would be the best thing ever...