Sign in to follow this  
regina

Knitting away!

just made it home bronx way and still amazed at the incredible amount of good music/people/songs/faces i saw tonight.... Kimya rocks for putting this show together, Linda and Jack made special song request thangs happen... Double Deuce, Toby Goodshank(ers), the Baby Skins, Diane Cluck, me, Kimya... Amos did sound... it was cold down in the old office at first, then bodies showed up.... warmed the place right up...... Did i mention Anders on Trumpet and Drummmmms, and packing suitcases? well, there you have it......... i feel real lucky to have such talented kick arse friends!

you are super kind, and thanks, and i am so very glad it was a good night out for ya, it was definately for me... all the musicians there just make me glad to keep working and doing because they are so talented and inspiring... the fez show is set up, and i think they will add me to their site today or tomorrow...... it's at 10PM on Jan 27th, and they have a rumbling train under the floor and a grand piano and sparkling silver pillars.... rock on eric!

Probably something about playing at the Knitting Factory. Unless you can contact Peter Muller and ask him for a (possibly non-existent) copy of the old server backups, a lot of Brümstixey history is gone forever into the minds and memories of those that wrote it....

Oh - and into the bowels of the always hungry internet. Rarrrgh.

Regina spektor is such a great and intelligent person! Whoever can use a chair as drums, play the piano, and sing all at the same time (poor little rich boy) is

ah-mahzing! Regina, you inspire me to be a better musician. I love writing my own songs and playing the violin!

~~~~~~Oh and most of the songs on my iPod are yours!