Sign in to follow this  
Frank Nit

new songs...

(from myspace.com)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Glimpse of Newness...

Dear Everybody,

I have returned home from the U.K. tour to the much needed work on releasing the new record. I wrote a bunch about the tour and how magical it was, and how much i loved it, but i will post that another time.

For now, i wanted to thank you all for writing your wonderful notes, and posting your wonderful comments.

It really means a lot to get so much sweetness sent my way. Also, I wanted to post the first two songs from my new record for all y'all, and i hope you enjoy... i also hope you are having a fuckin' rad winter time.

Much gratitude,

regina

------------

the songs aren't up yet, just us and ghost. i'm guessing myspace is having the song processing problem right now, but i'm really excited!!!!

(from myspace.com)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Glimpse of Newness...

Dear Everybody,

I have returned home from the U.K. tour to the much needed work on releasing the new record. I wrote a bunch about the tour and how magical it was, and how much i loved it, but i will post that another time.

For now, i wanted to thank you all for writing your wonderful notes, and posting your wonderful comments.

It really means a lot to get so much sweetness sent my way. Also, I wanted to post the first two songs from my new record for all y'all, and i hope you enjoy... i also hope you are having a fuckin' rad winter time.

Much gratitude,

regina

------------

the songs aren't up yet, just us and ghost. i'm guessing myspace is having the song processing problem right now, but i'm really excited!!!!

Wow--it really is a rock song now. Gnarly...

This song was an instant favorite when I first heard it about three years ago, and I thought for a while that it might end up as one of the "lost" tunes--she hadn't played it for a long time until it reemerged sometime during the spring tour last year. And now, here it is, completely reimagined (or perhaps the way she imagined it in her head all along) and rocking...just awesome.

It goes without saying, but I shiver with anticipation to hear this album (102 days to go?)

Yes, I figured a lot of old fans would feel that way.

I'm happy with the new song. I like all the extra stuff in there. I'm glad Regina fully utilized her major label budget for this album. After all, as her first recorded while signed, she deserves to use the resources she has.

Anyway, it'll make the live performances special and give them their own sound.

Or, for all we know, this could be one of only a few songs like it on the album.

Sort of like Your Honor.

"Better" (cool now I know the official title to rename all my live recordings to) is one of my favorite songs, and this new recording/arrangment will garuntee that she will recieve some major U.S. radio time. And that is all I am going to say. (for now).

______________Love,

________________________ Dav.

____________________________1D