Sign in to follow this  
Frank Nit

new songs...

"Better" and "Fidelity" rocks....! Of course I love the Regina-piano-solo style, but I'm strongly for making the most of studio recording... I really like the way she's trying something new, they still captures the songs for me, just differently (but studio albums SHOULD be a bit different from live performance IMO)...

so excited for the new album now...! Very cool Smiler

xx

I think Fidelity sounds bad in comparison to live versions; it fits a stripped down solo piano set-up -so- well that this recorded version is just wrong! However, Better could be a great radio hit and has translated much better in my opinion.

schook it up....

I like both recordings, fidelity retains its simplistic sound, better kisses me where its sore. One can hope that Regina remains in small clubs for the remainder of the year, as I don’t want her to be drowned out by corporate America. It’s inevitable she will expand into larger venues...not yet not yet. I wanna be front row.

i agree wth swander87 fidelity is much better live i miss the piano on that song. i love better when i first heard it i was like whoa!!!! I could totally here it on the radio (even though i don't really listen to the radio). this album is going to be so much different from her others. i love how every one of her albums is different in little ways. it makes me so happy when artist do that or else i get sick of them. regina will be around forever!

I know this is going to sound extremely negative...first I'd like to say I love Regina and I always will, I think she has a beautiful soul and an untouchable talent for music...but when I heard these songs, on one hand I thought, good, she'll be getting more public interest...but on the other hand I thought, We're losing her... Frowner

THANK YOU MY SPACE!!

But I think I prfer "BETTER" the way she plays it live... With regina's voice and her piano playing YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE!!!

iM CoUnTiNg ThE dAyS tIlL hEr NeW aLbUm Is ReLEaSeD 123456789.........................................................................