Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Finally, US & Canada tour!..

Brooklyn + Philly for me!!

I'll definitely tape the Warsaw show, not sure how Philly will feel. The Trocadero once gave me and my video camera a hard time. :-/

^ I've found a lot of the Restaurant/Pubs in Chicago aren't very stern with IDing people. I'm only 20 but have been in several of them including Martyr's (Great and Cheap food by the way)without a problem. Mind you I've brought my cousin's ID who I look a lot a like (our mom's are twins)everytime but have never used it. I wouldn't want you to pay for a ticket and not get in so it comes down to your willingness and acceptance of dissapointment. I'm taking a chance, hope to see you there.

I want to get to Philly, but it's not going to happen.

Anyone else notice the tour breaks for the first two and last two days of Passover (the ones that have laws like Sabbath, and so Regina will want to be with family, etc)?

P.S. Wrong section, maybe?

YAY! The Mod Club is a 10 minute walk from my apartment! *PINCHES SELF*

Holy crap! It's real! Django, and anyone else planning on the Toronto show, I will SO see you there mofos!

HUGE thank you Regina & her peeps for making this stop! MWAH! I'm not gonna get much sleep until then!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

YAY! The Mod Club is a 10 minute walk from my apartment! *PINCHES SELF*

Holy crap! It's real! Django, and anyone else planning on the Toronto show, I will SO see you there mofos!

HUGE thank you Regina & her peeps for making this stop! MWAH! I'm not gonna get much sleep until then!!!!!!

i heard the mod club is usually 19+, do you know if it is for this show?

I have no idea!?

I don't know why they would change their rules for a single show, however I seem to recall a Tegan & Sara show there over a year ago that was all ages...

Are you not 19 or something, cause I'm sure we can sneak you in regardless!