Sign in to follow this  
Howard

Philly show

i shall be there as well, with 2 of my friends...

and i guess i'll follow the trend, heres my myspace:http://www.myspace.com/aqua0

i hope to see you guys there!!

and btw, did you hear the news? its now sold out...guess I'll have to get there quite early.

and on another note, does anybody know what time the doors open?? One place says 8, and other says 9 (which is kind of late). I guess i'll see..

i'll be there tonight with a couple friends. i'm also a little concerned about what time to get there. the TLA website says that the show starts at 9pm, but there's no info about when the doors open. there's also nothing on the tickets (but i'm sure you've noticed that). i'm probably going to get there around 7pm, just to scope things out. i'm not a huge fan of waiting in line forever, but since it's all GA and i'm short, i'm willing to make sacrifices!

I am supposed to be there tonight, but I havent RECEIVED MY FRIGGIN TICKET YET! Ugh. I am beyond heated.

Concertmaps told me on the phone yesterday that they will call TLA, and tell them to print me out a ticket, and that they'd call me back. I never received a call back, and of course, today concertmaps doesnt answer the phone. Frowner TLA is saying there's nothing they can do, unless they hear from concertmaps, which they've yet to do. OOOOFA. Im just like so emo right now, yo! I'm mad because this is ridiculous to have to go thru the day of the show, and I'm sad because I missed the Brooklyn show and worried that I'll miss this one tooooo.

Deep breaths....