Sign in to follow this  
vera hot

REGINA,COME HOME!

Hi everybody and privet Regina!I just wanna tell that a lot of people in Russia love Regina and very proud of her!And we are love to see her in Moscow!I hope she'll see it and come!we are looking forward to seeing you,Reg!Love and peace to everybody!Be gombo!(sorry for my english)

Hi everybody and privet Regina!I just wanna tell that a lot of people in Russia love Regina and very proud of her!And we are love to see her in Moscow!I hope she'll see it and come!we are looking forward to seeing you,Reg!Love and peace to everybody!Be gombo!(sorry for my english)

Hi ALL! Всем привет!

+1 for coming home :-)

I'm just another «broken English» guy and it's about 10 min since I've got this site from a trivial google search.

I did it while 2 Regina's tracks was playing. I saved it from radio feed on davidbyrne.com in April of 2005 and it enjoys me as yet.

I've never imagineed that Regina is Russian and I'm really impressed. Thanks for Mr. Byrne, he is a shaman, everybody knows! ;-)

I saw a contact page on reginaspektor.com and it looks too abrupt IMO. I like this forum and I'm happy to read this post and have dare to reply.

I know that imaginary Regina's concert in Moscow will not so profitable as Madona's one but I'm unable to keep in mind any song of M.

I'm living in Vladimir, near from Moscow. I have friends who are able to manage a small concert (or two) in some of the nice clubs in Moscow or right here.

А погода! Золотая осень!

20 градусов тепла, солнце, деревья желтые и красные. Грибов, говорят, полно. Суздаль в 30 км. Там сейчас ой как хорошо! А я сижу вот на работе :-(

We hope to see You here!

Тёма, привет!

Отлично что Вы нашли этот сайт, теперь можно нам чуть больше на Русском писать!

Представляю как красиво у Вас в Владимире, Вы очень хорошо и интересно это описали.

Пишите как у Вас на родине! Буду читать.

Well, you can use broken English too...we all understand that language very well.

I'm glad that Regina is starting to appear at home...you (and everyone else from home) should encourage her to sing more in a certain language Wink it would be very interesting!

quote:
Originally posted by Volodya:

you (and everyone else from home) should encourage her to sing more in a certain language Wink it would be very interesting!

I just love that small Russian poem interlude in Apres Moi. Even though I don't understand the language I find it very beautiful. I also love when the drums kicks in shortly after that. It reminds me of DeVotchka who opened for her at Irving Plaza a year ago.

Ah, it's excellent that you love that "small Russian poem"...

Though those lines do not form a full poem, they are part of a larger piece. Even though you don't understand the language, I bet, if some lady sang the rest in the same pattern, it would sound even more beautiful. Anyway the rest of the piece is something like this (I' sorry I cannot phonetically spell this out in English, it will sound like nonsense):

Февраль. Достать чернил и плакать!

Писать о феврале навзрыд,

Пока грохочащая слякоть

Весною черною горит.

Достать пролетку. За шесть гривен

Чрез благовест, чрез клик колес

Перенестись туда, где ливень

Еще шумней чернил и слез.

Где, как обугленные груши,

С деревьев тысячи грачей

Сорвутся в лужи и обрушат

Сухую грусть на дно очей.

Под ней проталины чернеют,

И ветер криками изрыт,

И чем случайней, тем вернее

Слагаются стихи навзрыд.

Очень рад, что здесь появляется все больше русскоязычных людей! Здорово, что тут можно писать по-русски.

Надеюсь, все посетители форума, живущие в России, присоединятся и мы вместе еще раз попросим Регину приехать к нам. Не знаю, как это правильнее трактовать - в гости ли, домой ли - но в любом случае, мы очень ждем Регину и обещаем радостный и теплый прием!

Кстати, а сама Регина на форуме появляется? Wink