Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Crimson

DOWNLOAD Regina 2006-04-09 Boston, MA

... Guys. None of these songs were ever taken offline. Read the thread, they were permanently uploaded to a gmail account which you can immediately access if you log in.

Username: reginaboston

Password: 123spektor

well on a lonely christmas day as everyone in my house is either out or at work, and not yet time to meet the rest of the family i turn to this forum and download the Boston gig. Absolutely amazing, to sit here and listen to the gig and to feel part of it and hear such beautiful songs being played "live" just filled my morning with warmth and happiness!..

so i can only thank you (Reginka) and all of you who brought this gig to my ears for MAKING my crimbo morning the way it is. I thank ya! Smiler

Hi- i managed to get onto the gmail and download almost all of the gig apart from two songs- Us and Better which open under the same part when downloading. Is there any chance anyone could do me a massive favour and e-mail them to me or re uplood them on gmail? I would be extremely grateful. I've tried over a week to access them now- just us and better that won't work from the Boston- which is an amazing recording by the way! well impressed- I had to find human of the year after seeing it live in Sheffield recently. Hearing that song for the first time live was totally amazing!!! My e-mail address is: thearchenemy170@hotmail.com thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by SRaza:

Hi- i managed to get onto the gmail and download almost all of the gig apart from two songs- Us and Better.

quote:
Originally posted by bizarreh:

i couldn't download US-BETTER either

i'd be SOOO grateful if someone will reupload this to gmail again.

I uploaded and verified. They work now. Enjoy (Thanks to Mister Crimson)!

quote:
Originally posted by IndiePrince:

do you think you can just uoload Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori, i dont have it.

thanks so much

p.s. i couldnt register with the torrent site and yousend it expired.

You didn't read the entire thread. The download is permanently located here.

Frowner i try logging in over and over, even copy and pasting the username and password from here and it says its wrong every time. the sendspace link also says its expired..i hate to throw my issues out there, but as far as ive seen andreseng, youve got the answer to everything lol..and i cant find a recording of hero anywhere.