Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

Another great singer!

I have recently started listening to a musician by the name of Mirah Yom Tov Zeitlyn, or simply Mirah

I point her out here because there are a few parallels to Regina that may attract you brumstix hooligans. Firstly I think she's jewish, snd this forum is a lightning rod for jewish peeps (I assume 'cause Regina is a rockin' Jew). Secondly, she's a solo female performer and she has a nice voice and nice songs.

That is the end of the similarities though, as they are completely different otherwise. Check her out if you like discovering stuff that's surprisingly pleasing to hear.

Now I will go back to listening to Pilate (who I recommend to anyone that would like Travis/Muse quality vocals mixed into an indie-canada package)

I have recently started listening to a musician by the name of Mirah Yom Tov Zeitlyn, or simply Mirah

I point her out here because there are a few parallels to Regina that may attract you brumstix hooligans. Firstly I think she's jewish, snd this forum is a lightning rod for jewish peeps (I assume 'cause Regina is a rockin' Jew). Secondly, she's a solo female performer and she has a nice voice and nice songs.

That is the end of the similarities though, as they are completely different otherwise. Check her out if you like discovering stuff that's surprisingly pleasing to hear.

Now I will go back to listening to Pilate (who I recommend to anyone that would like Travis/Muse quality vocals mixed into an indie-canada package)

Also, JC She is definately Jewish or at least from Isreal because Yom Tov in Hebrew actually means good day. Or literally day good cause f the whole backward grammar thing like in french and... latin? Yeah.

Pay no attention to what my location says, I won't be in newfoundland untill about 10:00 pm tomorrow. Takin' a six hour ferry over. Whoever said this was a road trip?

Oh yesss I was going to start a new forum but came across this one. Mirah is different from regina but they still remind me of each other

ESPECIALLY her first album "College Park is Always Ready to Party" its live and reginayyyyish ha

its good though. check it out Smiler