Sign in to follow this  
withakay

Tower Records In Store - 6.13.06

I've never done this wristband thing before. Does anyone know how it works? Like, if someone buys 2 albums, can they receive 2 wristbands?

I'm just concerned I may not be able to make it into the city at 9am.. :-/ So I was hoping perhaps I can recruit a friend to buy my copy and get me a wristband (reimbursing them, of course).

Any ideas?

I've never done this wristband thing before. Does anyone know how it works? Like, if someone buys 2 albums, can they receive 2 wristbands?

I'm just concerned I may not be able to make it into the city at 9am.. :-/ So I was hoping perhaps I can recruit a friend to buy my copy and get me a wristband (reimbursing them, of course).

Any ideas?

When I've done these things before, you have to actually be physically present to get the wristband. I would call Tower to ask them and see what their policy is on this show. And hey, at least we can all entertain each other if we're stuck waiting in line at some crazy hour of the morning.

someone should call tower up and see if they will actually let people buy a copy right before the show.. or if theres a limit to how many wristbands they are giving out.. bla bla bla Smiler

gosh i love 'fidelity'!

ugh. i was supposed to be working in the city tomorrow.. which worked out perfect.. i could have gotten my bracelet, gone to work, gone to the store after work. but just tonight i get stuck working on the island (i do construction, i work all over) so i miss my chance to get my bracelet nice and early. i can make it to the city probably by about 1pm.. i sure hope there are still some left. Oh do i ever.

christopher

my order of the set probably isnt correct. i am still completely in shock from meeting regina.

aint no cover

apres moi

better

on the radio

field below (bellow? ha.)

bobbing for apples

that time

fidelity

us

samson

summer in the city

did i miss anything?

the crowd was wonderful. i got an amazing view, being in the first standing row of people right behind you sitters. regina was hilarious and very emotional between and during some songs. the sound was phenomenal except for a buzzing every now and again. but this show was 110% amazing. and the steinway sounded excellent.

also,apparantly, reginas next album is going to be titled "fuck fuck fuck". just for the notoriety of having a explicit lyrics sticker.

by any chance do the two girls read this board that were in front of me on line to meet regina... and had to experience the homeless seeming aged man who would not shut up for one second about colleges and credit cards and whatnot and how this waiting in line was not worth it yadda yadda. just so you know, i didnt know him. he wasnt my dad or anything i was trying to amuse him.

christopher

I think you have it pretty much right:

Ain't No Cover

Après Moi

Field Below

Fidelity

On the Radio

Twenty Years of Snow

Bobbing for Apples

That Time

Better

Us

Music Box

Samson

Summer in the City

There are a few performances of Bobbing for Apples on reginaspektor.net; just scroll down through the updates.