Sign in to follow this  
"Spektor-Fanatic"

"Hero"(of the Story) and "Bartender"

sooo... the question is... will I buy not only the regular version... but the limited edition and the itunes version? that's hardcore devoted.

my original plan was to buy both versions... so I could still retain a cover if I ever met her again....(only because my soviet kitsch cover was lost to a greater cause when Regi signed all of the pages)

I'm conflicted only b/c I heart soooo much "Hero"(of the Story) and "Bartender"

what is everyone else's opinion?

could we get some Spektorite love and possibly share those bonus tracks?

~Spektor-Fanatic~

p.s. Apple is trying to take over the world with it's iLife conglomerate.... that is the end of my political rant.

go regi!

sooo... the question is... will I buy not only the regular version... but the limited edition and the itunes version? that's hardcore devoted.

my original plan was to buy both versions... so I could still retain a cover if I ever met her again....(only because my soviet kitsch cover was lost to a greater cause when Regi signed all of the pages)

I'm conflicted only b/c I heart soooo much "Hero"(of the Story) and "Bartender"

what is everyone else's opinion?

could we get some Spektorite love and possibly share those bonus tracks?

~Spektor-Fanatic~

p.s. Apple is trying to take over the world with it's iLife conglomerate.... that is the end of my political rant.

go regi!

I had to settle for the normal, non-special edition, white cover album because no store in my city had the other one and I absolutely did not want to wait any longer to get it sent to me. I downloaded the other bonus tracks on iTunes, but I'd also like "Hero" and "Bartender"...if anyone would be so kind, of course...

wait i am confused. i got the special edition, and it doesnt not have hero of the story/bartenter on it. and i was under the impression that the regular edition of the cd was just the begin to hope tracks 1-12. is there something i dont know?

The "normal" album has only 12 tracks on it. The special edition, yellow cover album has the 12 tracks plus a 5-song EP disc (at least I think it's an extra disc...I wouldn't know seeing as how NO STORE IN THIS CITY HAD IT!!!! Mad). Anyway, what this thread is referring to is on iTunes when you buy the album you get two extra bonus songs that are not available on either of the hard releases. The thing is, in order to get these two extra songs from iTunes, you have to buy the whole album - you can't download just those two songs by themselves. They come with the digital album as sort of a "hey, you're so cool, you're so cool, here's a special little thanks for downloading the entire album from iTunes" (props to me for including lyrics there). Razzer So what we're all looking for is the opportunity to get just those two songs without having to rebuy the whole album with it. The link above hears and agrees with our plea and has them up for free download. Smiler

Does this all make sense now...? Smiler

Hey there, I can't seem to find the link to the download of these songs...can someone direct me? I live in Ireland and begin to hope isn't available yet, and when itunes ireland put up the album, they're not gonna have any of the bonus tracks, cuz they're useless. If anyone can help me get my hands on these tracks I'd be really grateful.

podsticles@gmail.com