Sign in to follow this  
"Spektor-Fanatic"

"Hero"(of the Story) and "Bartender"

So, unfortunately I didn't discover that the SuperBonus tracks were available for free online until I had already bought the album through iTunes. Now the question is, does anyone have a PDF of the liner notes so that I can make pretend I actually have the CD? I hate buying virtual albums (this is the first one I have bought this way, and I only did it because I wanted the bonus tracks), and this is exactly why. I feel like I'm missing out on the actual album.

Please help?

quote:
Originally posted by blahh:

quote:
Originally posted by /flawed/perfection/:

So scratch that last post...the iheartregina LJ group has both tracks available for download.

where on the iheartregina livejournal group page are hero & bartender? hmmm

i already searched them in that page and found them.. but that links aren't working anymore

anyone please? =/

Hello fellow fans,

I'm a fan of Regina (who'd have guessed?), and I have a few albums, including the bonus edition of Begin To Hope (love the bonus songs quite a bit actually). Recently I was looking at her stuff on iTunes and realized there are iTunes bonus tracks... the link posted here was helpful in obtaining Hero (lovely song!), I was just wondering if anyone could help me get the iTunes version of Bartender.

I really hate to just sign up and ask for stuff to be thrown at me, I don't have much free time, but I will try to contribute to the forum a little. Thank you for any future help in advance!