Sign in to follow this  
submergedcalamity

WAS TOWER RECORDS AMAZING OR WHAT!?

5am? gosh man

i got my wristband after 730pm.. but i was the last one to get one. still.

and i was at the back of the line but i still got in and had a decent view.

you shoulda came down!

i got my wristband at about 3pm, with much anxiety about there still even being any left. i was very relieved.. then after walking around the city all day, getting a delicious lunch at red bamboo, watching children play in the park, and finally sitting down at tower around 6 when a line was forming (i sat in gum, i realized after about 20 minutes).. i saw people buying cds and wristbands til about 10 minutes before the show. i could have saved alot of leg ache. but at least it was lovely outside.

christopher

I don't think people were confused, I think we (or at least, I) was just concerned about there being any left. When I called Tower around 3pm ish on Tuesday, the guy said "There's only a handful of wristbands left..." Of course, that could've all just been a clever ploy, because as you said, 10 mins before the performance people were still getting wristbands. lol

quote:
Originally posted by elerodrig:

aww- they are not "old". but her mother was there with an aunt (the 1 w/the camera), brother, and father (who was not at the front while she played).

That's so cool. Who was her brother - was it the cute guy in a hat who was standing next to her mom and aunt? We chatted a bit afterwards, but he didn't mention being her brother. Frowner