Sign in to follow this  
braille__

what is with the new sound?!

quote:
Originally posted by Mary_Ann's_A_Bitch:

Her new stuff, i think is just as amazing as her old stuff. I have to agree with ^^ though, i really don't like the fact now her stuff is on the radio everyones loves her. It seems her sound has made it into those that kill music.

But it's still pretty sound(Y)

Your comment reminds me of On the Radio, about November Rain: That solo's really long, but it's a pretty song....

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

I wonder which is the "real" Regina? The one that sings Samson, Fidelity, Field Below or that wild woman in "Pavlov's Daughter"? I think the former is true, but she needs to break out into new personas now and then to keep sane.

Yeah...or she just has eclectic tastes in music and isn't afraid to try out more herself.

quote:

I wonder which is the "real" Regina? The one that sings Samson, Fidelity, Field Below or that wild woman in "Pavlov's Daughter"? I think the former is true, but she needs to break out into new personas now and then to keep sane.

What are you talking about? The real reg? I must be missing something?

quote:

I think the former is true, but she needs to break out into new personas now and then to keep sane.

i feel that Songs, SK , and BTH have different personas... 'songs' is mythical, crazy regina, 'SK' is rocker reg, and 'BTH' is melody and flowing and sugary goodness regina...this is such a sucky explaination... i've got them seperated in my mind in a way i cant explain in words..it sounds stupid but i feel they each as a whole give off a different vibe, and if you would randomly play a song from a mix off all her songs, you would never get a good idea of her music as a whole... some artists you can peg their sound in one song.. but with regina it is impossible.

p.s. none of us know the real" regina so we can stop talking like we do.