alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

1546227788_3328c17cc9.jpg

DFS.jpg

ds-1.jpg how sweet would it be to just hang out with Regina!

reginaspektor_2.jpg

061013_inside_rex_regina.jpg

464123965_b4453786bb.jpg

4842872.jpg

DSC01953.jpg I've never seen this one before. Oh and during the interview she said she cried during a documentary called "why we fight." Any connections to one more time with feeling?

musichp_subfeature_fep_reginaspekto.jpg

NYartist.jpg Apparently when she got her Gibson. It's from 2004

Photo19_0preview.jpg

reg.jpg I want a red piano!

ReginaSpektorMIssbehave.jpg

regina-3.jpg

voxpop1117.jpg

voxpop1118.jpg

voxpop1119.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

Oh and during the interview she said she cried during a documentary called "why we fight." Any connections to one more time with feeling?

I watched it precisely for that reason. If you're interested you can watch the whole documentary (it's like an hour and a half long) HERE. It's all about propaganda and politicizing war etc. There's the obvious connection in the lyrics and and I can kind of vaguely connect the dots. However, OMTF continues to perplex me esp after its total reinvention on far... For me, it's always been a much more intimate song in a medical/health related way than this.

quote:

What is the big difference in OMTWF? I know the far version is faster and sounds more upbeat.

Yeah, I have the same question! I hear people on the forum talk about how huge the difference is between the two versions- i'm curious what they mean!

Smiler

quote:

What is the big difference in OMTWF? I know the far version is faster and sounds more upbeat.

That is the difference. Before Far came out, Regina performed the song slower and with only the piano. It was a lot more somber.

a video of an old performance.