alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

Confused what language is the box in? ... wow. I promise i speak english. What language is the writing on the box? In? I give up. Good night, all. Smiler

P.S. i love that she's as entertained by this as we were in the Regina Is Everwhere thread haha... guess the name of that thread could very well refer to that tissue brand haha

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

from her facebook 33994_405747051388_7082116388_4988335_4099995_n.jpg

Love the red shoes! And you know those tissues have got to be amazing with a name like that Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by rokecoke:

600full-regina-spektor.jpg

I'm really digging the dress.

Btw missing shoe strap or ankle bracelet? I've been trying to figure it out for the past 10 minutes. What do you think?

Hmm... I'm thinking shoe strap. I believe you can kinda see part of the other one as well if you look real close. It's just out of frame since she has one foot ahead of the other... then again I could be wrong. Love the photo though!

quote:
Originally posted by WeDontNeedToWhisper:

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

from her facebook 33994_405747051388_7082116388_4988335_4099995_n.jpg

Love the red shoes! And you know those tissues have got to be amazing with a name like that Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by rokecoke:

600full-regina-spektor.jpg

I'm really digging the dress.

Btw missing shoe strap or ankle bracelet? I've been trying to figure it out for the past 10 minutes. What do you think?

Hmm... I'm thinking shoe strap. I believe you can kinda see part of the other one as well if you look real close. It's just out of frame since she has one foot ahead of the other... then again I could be wrong. Love the photo though!

Look at the way her leg is positioned and the muscles that are in use. Looks like she'd have to be waring heels which would support the shoe strap idea.

1397676989_a5a5dfaba9.jpg