Originally posted by rokecoke:

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

3..2..1 scrub. wait for it...

13867_1260650152404_1114191008_30827050_3001510_n.jpg

It amazes me how incredibly beautiful this woman is Eeker

Yeah, me too. I'm sure my parents think I'm in the closet with how much I talk about her and how gorgeous I think she is. Roll Eyes

I try to control myself with my parents. My mom doesn't even know who she is but my dad actually quite likes her music...which got me into some trouble since I went to her show without telling my parents cause it was my university exams week (I live in Oporto and the show was in Cascais which are 3 and a half hours distant from each other..ah and I missed an exam and failed that discipline) and my mom would surely stress out. My dad read her concert review on a newspaper and said "You went to that show, didn't you?". But he didn't got too angry probably because he suspects how much I love her music.

Anyway....failing that exam was probably the best mistake of my life Big Grin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rokecoke:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

3..2..1 scrub. wait for it...

13867_1260650152404_1114191008_30827050_3001510_n.jpg

It amazes me how incredibly beautiful this woman is Eeker

Yeah, me too. I'm sure my parents think I'm in the closet with how much I talk about her and how gorgeous I think she is. Roll Eyes

I try to control myself with my parents. My mom doesn't even know who she is but my dad actually quite likes her music...which got me into some trouble since I went to her show without telling my parents cause it was my university exams week (I live in Oporto and the show was in Cascais which are 3 and a half hours distant from each other..ah and I missed an exam and failed that discipline) and my mom would surely stress out. My dad read her concert review on a newspaper and said "You went to that show, didn't you?". But he didn't got too angry probably because he suspects how much I love her music.

Anyway....failing that exam was probably the best mistake of my life Big Grin

lol my parents are very old school European so they don't really care. my brother bares the grunt of my Regina rants... but its turned him onto some of her stuff, so that's cool. none of my friends even know who she is so I don't even go there with them after the "she's weird".

Ha ya most people know me as a metalhead or I listen to hardcore old school gangster rap so when they hear me listening to Regina they think I'm joking at first, then I force them to listen to a few songs ha

quote:
Originally posted by mikael253:

Ha ya most people know me as a metalhead or I listen to hardcore old school gangster rap so when they hear me listening to Regina they think I'm joking at first, then I force them to listen to a few songs ha

People know me for having very diverse musical tastes (for example among the live acts I've seen are Pavarotti, Iron Maiden and Eminem) but when I mention Regina I just get blank looks! I have met very few people who have heard of her. Their loss Smiler

^ Same here! I take classical piano lessons and absolutely love it! I am also a HUGE fan or rap. My musical taste is extremely diverse as well. Big Grin

^ I don't understand why it's so hard for people to fathom liking a diverse range of music. I love that about brumstix. I can love Lady Gaga, and I can love Tchaikovsky, and mikael253, you can love old school rap, and metal, and Regina, and nobody is "surprised" or judges you because of it. It's very cool. And that way I get turned onto a lot of music I wouldn't normally listen to because everyone is interested in so many different things.