alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

no disrespect if anyone here runs 'reginapolis' - but they should credit the SOURCE of the picture (photographer, website, whatever..) instead of their own tumblr.. unless they actually took the picture themsevles :/ this is what bothers me about tumblr. people watermark shit that isn't even theirs

does anyone actually know the source of those??? The green tights are so cute and different. I've definitely not seen those pics.

quote:
Originally posted by ohmarcello:

no disrespect if anyone here runs 'reginapolis' - but they should credit the SOURCE of the picture (photographer, website, whatever..) instead of their own tumblr.. unless they actually took the picture themsevles :/ this is what bothers me about tumblr. people watermark shit that isn't even theirs

I agree. I intensely dislike the concept of them finding or creating tidbits that seem important to them, that are neither verifiable nor up for discussion. That is why Brumstix rules. We may have our rough patches, but we cover everything to the fullest extent, which is so much better imho.

FYI, Google has this new feature that finds different sizes and locations of the same image. Just drag the image into the search box at images.google.com and you can search for similar images. It's an annoying affair, but you can find the original source or different versions of an image using this method.

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

FYI, Google has this new feature that finds different sizes and locations of the same image. Just drag the image into the search box at images.google.com and you can search for similar images. It's an annoying affair, but you can find the original source or different versions of an image using this method.

cool stuff! i ended up on this website:

http://www.retna.com/search/225525

woah!!!! so many regina pictures i haven't seen Smiler including more from that 'green tights' photoshoot.. ill post them here in a bit!

[edit]

source: i went to http://www.retna.com/ & i searched 'regina spektor'

Portrait of Regina Spektor - photographed in NYC in January 2007. © Statia Photography / Retna Ltd.

razwk7.png

35346qs.png

mt2pgw.png

hx0z6b.png

fxrvrk.png

1z4h7uu.png

15pfr03.png

j0ljdj.png

2ic351x.png

mwxyrd.png

34zlp2p.png

33uaiqo.png

mc8278.png

for the next photos...

Regina Spektor photographed at Quad Studios in NYC. January 2007. © Statia Photography / Retna Ltd.

j11qa8.png

dgjo0l.png

2urut5l.png

352g51d.png

(for next photo) Regina Spektor performing at the Housing Works Used Book Caf Benefit concert in New York. This was the first concert for the cafe's new monthly acoustic music series called "Live from Home" January 17, 2003 © Statia Molewski / Retna Ltd. USA

slnvir.png

(for next photo) D 85626-30 Regina Spektor. Obligatory Credit - CAMERA PRESS / Tina Paul. American actress Regina Spektor, pictured attending the premiere of 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian' in New York City, USA, 07 / 05 / 2008.

346x3ra.png

(for next set of photos)Portrait of Regina Spektor photographed in New York City. February 28, 2005. © James Patrick Cooper / Retna Ltd.

2lyfpe.png

160q5w5.png

112fp87.png

6xuv12.png

dow76g.png

vdiky1.png

9quwz7.png

2z7fnsw.jpg

admgb8.png

28guh6p.png